Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Prayer...

Thank you so much for all the comments you leave. They always bring a smile to my face and a tear to my eye.

I'm not going to lie, tonight was a pretty hard night. Fear hit me like a brick. I lack in faith so much sometimes. Thinking that I'm going through this alone. I understand that God is with me, and going to be with me in Brazil but I just want him to hug me a bit tighter sometime so I feel him a bit more. The fear, emotions and all the other things that are filling my head feel as if sometimes they overtake my heart. I know this is where God wants me, but in those HARD times, I sometimes just want to take the easy way out.
So, I ask you to pray that the fears inside me will go away, and that Ill fill those moments of fear with praise and worship to God.

I again thank you for all the prayers and support. They sure help SO much!

Much Much love
Corryn

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Chickee,
I only read this Blog this morning. WOW! Your adventure is exciting in seeing how your spiritual journey is beginning to unfold. You have been in my prayers since I knew you were going to TREK. I woke up early this morning and again you were on my mind. I heard last night that you were headed to Brazil. I prayed that God would give you strength, comfort you& give you peace. That he would turn your fear into excitement. Also that you would become a F.R.O.G. "Fully Reliant On God" as we all need to work on. You are a very special person Corryn Ginter! I will continue to pray and try to write in your blog its not my best asset...but hey growth does come from being stretched. ( I just wish my parents had stretched me physically maybe i would off turned out a little taller ha ha) Love Ya Loads,
Auntie Cheryl

Wendy Senft said...

Hi Corryn,

Isn't it amazing how in life, we can be exuberant and joyful at one point and then have doubt and fear creep up on us? For me personally, when I'm going through something, nights are always much harder to get through than the daytime. I hope you were feeling a little better this morning.

Just know Corryn, that whatever you do in life, there will be times of joy and times of fear. Watching my boys approach an intersection can strike fear in me, thinking they'll be oblivious to the traffic and get hit by a car, but once they cross the road safely, I can relax again and enjoy their "energy". Life just isn't simple and definite and neither will this journey be for you. Exciting however, yes!

We're still praying, in fact the kids and I prayed for you on the way to school in the van. So cute! From their lips to God's ears.

Love you,
Auntie Wendy

Carol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.